Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yellow Fringed Flag = Admiralty Flag








 (Revelations 17:1,7)
Holy See Admiralty Law Rules the World also referred to as Maritime Law, the Law of the Sea: Commerce Fiat $ Currency/water,
Banks controls the flow of $ currency/water… there are many Laws of the Land but Only
One Law of the Sea. The law of the Sea Admiralty Law has taken over the world thru fiat $ currency…
Admiralty Ship on Dept. Commerce Seal Logo… Admiralty gold-fringed flags in USA Courts, Schools, etc…
also YOUR NAME ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IS UNDER ADMIRALTY JURISDICTION...
http://holyromanempirerules.blogspot.com/2009/11/washington-dc-district-of-columbia.html



http://holyromanempirerules.blogspot.com/2009/11/pope-vs-god-about-babylonian-queen-of.html






You the Simple people get off the Milk:
 

 
PROVERBS 14:15,18
 
The Simple believeth every word:
but
the
 Prudent man looketh well to his going. 
 
The Simple inherit folly:
 
but the  Prudent are crowned with knowledge.



                                    

PROVERBS 22:3 -
A Prudent man Foreseeth the Evil, and Hideth himself: but the
 
Simple pass on, and are Punished. 


                              
                              

PROVERBS 1: 22-
How Long, ye Simple ones,
will ye Love Simplicity? 
and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?



PROVERBS 1:
24-
Because I have called, and ye refused;  I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
 

25- But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
 


26- I also will Laugh at your calamity; I will Mock when your Fear cometh;
27- When Your Fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will NOT answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall NOT find me:


29- For that they Hated Knowledge,
and did NOT choose the FEAR of the LORD:


30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.


31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
32- For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.


33- But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.


                                  


The Republic Died 1871 - Patriot Act 2001... Benjamin Franklin: You have a Republic if you can keep it.  http://dcnewsman.blogspot.com/2011/09/republic-died-1871-benjamin-franklin.html